Hello and welcome to Raw Foods Thursdays!My lovely friend Heather from Gluten Free Cat just moved to NYC! So exciting!! While she settles in her new environment, a few of her blogger friends (myself and three others) are hosting Raw Foods Thursdays for the month of July. I am the final guest host. Last week our pal Tessa from Tessa the Domestic Diva hosted and you can check out the wonderful submissions HERE.
What do you have to share this week?
Here’s how you can participate:
1. Simply link up a raw foods recipe (see What is Raw Food?), mention Raw Foods Thursdays, and link back to this post so your readers can join in the fun!
2. Please link to the recipe, not to a blog’s home page, so we can all find your raw foods recipe.
3. You may link up a recipe that you’ve made in the past. Just make sure to share something different each time you participate.
4. Be sure to leave a comment letting us know who you are and what you’re sharing.
5. Feel free to use the Raw Foods Thursdays blog badge created by the lovely, talented Heather Peters!
What are Raw Foods Meals?
*Plant-based meals that are not cooked. Dehydrators may be used. (The raw foods community has differing views on temperature, but the range is between 104 and 118 degrees.) Feel free to link up recipes that use a slightly higher temperature as long as they could be made at 118 with a longer dry time.
On this site you will find recipes dedicated to the following:
1. Dairy and Gluten Free
2. Cane-Sugar Free
3. Grain Free
5. Peanut Free
6. Specific Carbohydrate Diet (SCD)
Mommy with her garden helpers
Thanks for stopping by The Tasty Alternative. My name is Amber and I love food, which is why I have this blog, but there's a little more to the story. In 2004 I was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease so most of this blog is dedicated to diet and holistic healing related to IBD. You'll also find information on gardening with kids, holistic healing, and how to live "green" in your kitchen by decreasing waste. Both my son and husband suffer from eczema and so I frequently discuss this topic. My son is on an allergy-free diet and you'll find allergy-free recipes here too. Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. Thanks for stopping by. Have a beautiful, health-full day.