Gluten-free, Dairy-free and sugar free, SCD cuisine
Wednesday, July 24, 2013
Raw Foods Thursdays Guest Host: Thursday July 25, 2013
Hello and welcome to Raw Foods Thursdays!My lovely friend Heather from Gluten Free Cat just moved to NYC! So exciting!! While she settles in her new environment, a few of her blogger friends (myself and three others) are hosting Raw Foods Thursdays for the month of July. I am the final guest host. Last week our pal Tessa from Tessa the Domestic Diva hosted and you can check out the wonderful submissions HERE.
What do you have to share this week?
Here’s how you can participate:
1. Simply link up a raw foods recipe (see What is Raw Food?), mention Raw Foods Thursdays, and link back to this post so your readers can join in the fun!
2. Please link to the recipe, not to a blog’s home page, so we can all find your raw foods recipe.
3. You may link up a recipe that you’ve made in the past. Just make sure to share something different each time you participate.
4. Be sure to leave a comment letting us know who you are and what you’re sharing.
5. Feel free to use the Raw Foods Thursdays blog badge created by the lovely, talented Heather Peters!
What are Raw Foods Meals?
*Plant-based meals that are not cooked. Dehydrators may be used. (The raw foods community has differing views on temperature, but the range is between 104 and 118 degrees.) Feel free to link up recipes that use a slightly higher temperature as long as they could be made at 118 with a longer dry time.